Kids Eat FREE!!!

Apply now and receive reimbursement $$$ for each meal served to participants in your care!!!*

To learn more about CACFP and Georgia Nutritional Services, Inc., click learn more.  If you are ready to apply, scroll down and complete form or click apply now.

*Reimbursement amount is based on federal rates set by USDA, participants reimbursement categorization, and type of meal served.

Apply for Sponsorship

To apply for CACFP/SFSP sponsorship with Georgia Nutritional Services, Inc., please complete the form below and submit.  Once information is received, a representative will be in contact with you.  For immediate assistance, please contact us via phone at 470.419.GNSI (4674) or via email at

Which program describes your center/site?
Meals Served
Is your site currently participating or has your site ever participated on CACFP/SFSP?
Upload File
Upload supported file (Max 15MB)
Upload File
Upload supported file (Max 15MB)
Upload File
Upload supported file (Max 15MB)

Call us today on 470-419-4674

  • Facebook Social Icon

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, theUSDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:


(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.


(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or


(3) email:

© 2018 by Prim & Proper Ink.